Are you a web hosting professional? A Linux expert? A WordPress developer? Work in the web hosting industry? Great! Send in your content ideas to us and we’ll work something out.
To all the SEO bloggers: please don’t include us in “blogs that accept guest posts” lists. We do not accept guest posts for the sole purpose of getting a backlink.
There are many requirements for our articles, and until now, all were written by our in-house team. However, since we got a couple of request for authors to post their content on our website, we decided to add some guidelines:
- Only original content is allowed. Obviously. So don’t even try contacting us if you plan on just rewriting something already written.
- No promotional posts allowed. No press releases, no advertisements. If you are interested in advertising on our website, contact us for available options.
- We don’t care about the post’s length. As long as it’s good, however long or short it is, it’s fine.
- Write “chair” somewhere in the email so we know you’ve read this. Otherwise your email will be ignored.
- You don’t have to be a professional author or writer. Have something interesting and unique to say? Contact us, our in-house writers will help you write the article.
Basically, if you have something unique to write about, contact us. If you are an SEO spammer looking for backlinks, stay away!
You will be paid for every published post.