Namecheap is one of the most popular domain providers that offers web hosting services along with domains and SSLs. You can read our Namecheap review if you want to learn more about them. Read more on how to get cashback for your orders at Namecheap.
How to get cashback for your Namecheap order
It’s simple. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up with our link.
- Send us the needed details and get cash back.
The details we need
Here are the details we need to verify your order after you sign up:
- Exact time and date of your order. Example: 12/23/2019 03:29 PM
- Type of purchase (domain/web hosting/SSL/etc) and the term length (months/years)
- Where you’d like to get your cash back (Payoneer or PayPal)
Contact us with the details so we can verify your order.
How much cash back you can get for each Namecheap product
You’ll get a different amount of cash back depending on what product you order at Namecheap:
- Domains (registrations/transfers): 5%
- Hosting Packages (Stellar, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Servers plans): 7%
- SSL Certificates: 7%
- Private Email: 4%
- VPN: 10%
- PremiumDNS: 7%
Terms when getting Namecheap cashback
A few details you need to look out for:
- Make sure adblock is disabled for our website and for Namecheap’s website.
- Make sure you use our link to sign up, clicking on other website’s links before signing up will make your cashback request invalid.
- You must be active for at least 1 month (30 days) before getting the cash back.
- Apps, Marketplace and Premium Domain orders are not part of our cash back offers.